Have you ever wanted to put thrusters on a kayak, stand-up paddleboard, surfboard, or just wanted an easier way to get them up and running in the shop? If so, the Thruster Commander is the perfect tool to help with that.
The Thruster Commander comes with a small control unit that has inputs and outputs along with potentiometers, knobs, cables, and terminal blocks. The control unit is designed to be a flexible as possible and has the following features:
- 2 thruster output channels (but four outputs so you can double up each channel)
- Input channels for independent LEFT/RIGHT control
- Input channels for mixed SPEED/STEERING control
- Switch input for toggle switch or deadman switch (normally closed with a jumper)
- Power through ESC’s BEC if available or 7-20v through the included cable
- Anodized aluminum case with mounting holes