Hello friends! It is competition season and we are beyond excited to spend the next few months supporting and recognizing the hard work and innovation being brought to our industry by the students of STEM. This season we are hosting a rolling, themed photo contest with prizes (and hashtags) each step of the way! Let’s check it out…
Competition ROV designed and built by Jesuit High School Robotics.
The photo contest will be broken down into four categories, each with its own theme, hashtag, and prizes. Submissions for any category can be made any time before the closing date of that category; please note the individual submission closing dates so you can be sure to enter your photo into the desired category before it’s closed! Once we have closed all entries and we’ve announced all themed entry winners, we will announce the grand prize winner!
All entries must come from competition teams. The person receiving store credit on behalf of the winning teams must be over 18 years old.
Please submit your photos through this Entry Form. All entries, regardless of category, will be eligible for the grand prize at the completion of the contest.
Themes, Hashtags, and Dates
The contest officially commences June 10! Check out the themes and dates below and start snappin’ those pics 📷
- #SubseaSTEM – This is the overall competition hashtag! Use this throughout the contest!
- #BuiltWithBR – A photo of a competition vehicle using BR components. Submissions close June 23.
- #WithOurMATEs – A competition team photo! Submissions close July 7.
- #JustBLUEIt – A photo of a clever fix to a competition vehicle. Submissions close July 21.
- #RoboMotion – A video or GIF of a competition vehicle. Submissions close August 4.
There will be 2 x $250 store credits up for grabs for each theme. The best photo of the entire contest will receive a $500 store credit.
Far East Federal University from Russia placing 1st in the 6th annual SAUVC, 2019
Good luck, everyone!! It’s go time 😉