The M100 Brushless Motor is a simple motor version of the T100 Thruster.
- Waterproof brushless camera gimbals
- Underwater actuators
- Build your own thruster
- Small ROVs that don’t need full size thrusters
- Efficient brushless electric motor
- Standard mounting holes spaced 19mm and 16mm apart
- Rugged design for use in extreme environments
- Operates under extreme pressure and depth
- High-performance plastic bearings that don’t corrode
- Solder pads to connect and seal wires
1. Solder wires from ESC to pads on motor
2. Waterproof solder connection with epoxy or potting compound. We recommend using Loctite Marine Epoxy or MG Chemical 4229.
3. Connect the wires to an ESC, send a signal, and the motor will start spinning. That’s it!
It is strongly recommended to insulate the motor. Over time, without insulation, the wires will begin to show signs of corrosion.
Do not operate the motor for extended periods out of water, the bearings are lubricated by the water. Vibrations and noise will be greater when dry.
M100 Motor Usage Guide
Learn about different installation techniques, maintenance and troubleshooting for the M100 Motor!
Blue Robotics Forums – Thrusters and Motors