Blue Economy Day
Thursday, October 5th, 9:00am-5:00pm
Los Angeles Maritime Museum, 600 Sampson Way, San Pedro, CA 90731
Schedule Qs: Lindsey
Demo Qs: Daniel, Griselda
SOS: Elisa, Kristel (aka: kristelisa)
Cool stories you wanna share: Literally anyone
- Rusty Jehangir and Elisa Miller, Blue Robotics
- Eleanor Stanton, RS Aqua
- Luc Simon, Seaber – Cut the cord!: How We Made UUVs Accessible to Neophytes!
- Scott McLay, Water Linked – Water Linked Products Currently Helping with Your Underwater Missions!
- Oliver Skisland, Water Linked – What the Future Holds…
- Leiv Erling Grytten, JM Robotics – Offshore Jacket Inspections with Mini-ROVs – From Concept to Market
- Larry Lukis, Cerulean Sonar – Imaging Sonar with Built in DVL (And Why You Should Have One)!
- Timothy Crandle, Seaview Systems – Farther, Faster, Stronger, More: Extending the Capabilities of Blue Robotics ROVs
- Eric Stackpole, Sofar Ocean – Bristlemouth – An Open Standard to Accelerate Marine Innovation
- Shishir Paramathma Rao, SeaDeep – Revolutionizing Underwater Vision with SeaDeep AI
- Emily Patrolia, ESP Advisors – Deciphering the G: How to Cut Through the Noise and Partner with Federal Agencies to Amplify Your Impact
- Dr. Zachary Randell, Seattle Aquarium
- Luc Simon, Seaber – YUCO-SCAN Micro-UUVs
- Scott Mclay, Water Linked – BlueROV2 with DVL and GPS – Also the M16!
- Nick Nothom, Cerulean Sonar – Dual Omniscans on BlueROV2 Heavy
- Sean Mayfield, Outland – ROV-3000
- Jeff Conger, BlueLink – ECHO FLS on SARbot
- Arnauld Dumont, Dimeye – ORPHIE Camera mounted on BlueROV2
- Patrick Pereira, Blue Robotics
- Scott Fontecchio, Restoring the Lake – Restoring the Lake Depths Foundation: A Non-profit on a Mission
- Antonio Silva, EIVA – Navigating the Blue Economy with NaviSuite and Blue Robotics
- Tony White, Blue Robotics – Making maps with Blue Boat!
- Ivan Avanesov – Mariana Trench or Bust
- Valentina Venturi, GiPSy Buoy – Lightweight Robotic Buoys – The Story of GiPSy
- Assistant Prof. Fausto Ferreira, University of Zagreb, Croatia – Creating Omnidirectional Autonomous Catamarans with BlueRobotics Thrusters
- Peter Schubert, Poseidon Robotics – Deep Electrical Safety – How Not to Kill Yourself Mixing Electricity and Water
- Brian Grau, Mission Robotics – Measuring Glass-to-Glass Camera Latency
- Farhang Naderi, Caretta Robotics – Revolutionizing Underwater Exploration: Caretta Robotics’ Pioneering Edge-Based Object Detection
- Vanessa Scott, SCRIPPS – Grow Your Ocean-focused Startup Through the StartBlue Accelerator!
- Allison Chua, Dalhousie University
- Piotr Kawalec, PragmaTech
- Damon McMillan, Blue Trail Engineering
- Rusty Jehangir, Blue Robotics
110 East 22nd Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
(Just a mile south of the Maritime Museum)
After the event, join us for happy hour at Brouwerij West where the beers are cold and the atmosphere is bangin’.